This home has been rented.
Located in the historic district one block from the Hellman Park hiking trail and two blocks from Uptown Whittier is a unique 1 bedroom, 1 bath home nestled in a garden dotted with cottages. You share no walls with other residents, only with a garage. The grounds feature lush landscaping and onsite laundry.
The bedroom and bathroom are two steps above the living room. Your front door opens into the living room, and there is a back door in the kitchen.
Saturday January 11, 11:00 to 11:30am
Sunday January 12, 9:00 to 9:30am
- 1 bedroom with air conditioner
- 1 bath
- Stove/Oven optional
- On-site laundry
- Non smoking property
- Water, trash, sewer paid
- Gardening paid
- Small pets are OK (see below)
- Bus line 7 stops in front (Norwalk Transit, Green Line to El Monte)
- Situated one block from the Whittier Hills trailhead, popular with novice and experienced hikers from all over the region
- Whittier is an active city with a weekly farmer’s market, family fair, free concerts in the parks, active night life, and diverse population. A college town, Whittier is home to Whittier College, Rio Hondo Community College, ATI College, and Southern California University of Health Sciences. Two major hospitals are within the city.
- A garage on the premises is also available, to be rented separately
An application must be filled out for each adult occupying the home or co-signing, along with $30 cash for credit / criminal / eviction check. Please include copies of the last two paycheck stubs or other income receipts. You must have gross (before tax) household income of 2.5 times the rent per month to qualify.
- Verifiable monthly gross (before tax) income of 2.5x the rent is required ($3937).
- $1700 refundable security deposit required.
- Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check.
- Maximum occupancy: 3 persons
- No smoking unit
- Rentals insurance must be carried
- A credit score above 670 is expected. Credit scores between 580 and 670 will be considered with an additional deposit (1.5x the regular deposit)
Animal Policy for 6208 1/2 Greenleaf Ave:
Small indoor pets and emotional support animals are allowed, with the following:
- Mature non-aggressive housebroken neutered adult animals only, no puppies or kittens
- Animals must be under 15 lbs.
- Refundable security deposit of $300 due on move in
- Monthly animal rent of $30 per animal
- Must provide proof of current vaccination and city license and photo of animal
- Renters insurance must cover animal liability for your breed
- Tenant is responsible for all damage caused by the animal
- Animal must be well behaved and not disturb neighbors