Recently Rented is a 2 bedroom 1 bath home in a fourplex located in Whittier. Good access to freeways, parks, shopping, restaurants, Starbucks, and the Whittier Greenway Trail.
This home is approximately 750 square feet with two bedrooms and one bath.
Front door opens into landscaped courtyard, back door opens to the garages.
Non-Smoking Property. No smoking in the home or on the premises by residents or their guests.
6045-B El Rancho Drive in Whittier, 90606. It is near Broadway and Whittier Blvd.
Open House Schedule:
Sunday February 23rd, 3:00 to 3:30pm
Appointments are not necessary, just show up. Park on the street or in the parking lot off the alley and enter the property, the unit is in the back.
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms, original hardwood flooring, each with a closet
- 1 Updated Bathroom, New Bathroom Vanity and Sink, Tiled Floor
- Updated kitchen featuring Tiled Floor, new kitchen cabinets, garbage disposal
- Living Room with hardwood flooring and Air Conditioning / heating
- Garage right outside the back door with washing machine hookups
- Non Smoking Property
- Small indoor pets permitted, see policy below
- Water, Sewer and Trash PAID
- Lawn Service PAID
Pet Policy for El Rancho Drive:
Small indoor pets are allowed, with the following:
- Mature non-aggressive adult animals only, no puppies or kittens
- Animals may not be a nuisance for neighbors (ie: frequent barking or whining)
- Animals must be under 15 lbs. No exceptions.
- Refundable animal deposit of $300 due on move in
- Monthly animal rent of $30 per animal
- Must provide proof of current vaccination and city license
- Renters insurance must cover animal liability for your breed
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING:
- Located in Whittier a block from Whittier Blvd, a major roadway
- Less than a mile from 605 Freeway
- 1 mile to Uptown Whittier
- 1/3 mile to Palm Park and Recreational Center with community pool, tennis courts, sports field, playgrounds
- 1/3 mile to Whittier Greenway Trail, a 5 mile long recreational bikeway, pedestrian path, and greenbelt.
- Close to Shopping, Restaurants and Bus Lines
- Whittier is an active city with a weekly farmer’s market, family fair, free concerts in the parks, active night life, and diverse population. A college town, Whittier is home to Whittier College, Rio Hondo Community College, ATI College, and Southern California University of Health Sciences. Two major hospitals are within the city.
A complete application must be filled out for each adult occupying the home, along with $30 cash, cashier’s check or money order for credit/criminal/eviction check. Please include copies of the last two paycheck stubs, one month’s worth or other income receipts. Must provide copies of SS card, valid government-issued photo ID and proof of current address.
- Verifiable monthly gross income of $4500 is required.
- $2000 refundable security deposit required.
- Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check.
- Maximum occupancy: 5 people
- No smoking.
- Renter’s Insurance is required.
- Pets considered with additional deposit and pet rent.
- Section 8 considered, as required by state law, provided other requirements are met
Please see http://470rent.com/rental-application/ for the application process.
Close to Whittier Greenway Trail