This spacious, upstairs, newly remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bath home (885 Sq. Ft. living space) is “All Electric” for clean living.
Because of the COVID-19 lockdown, we have suspended our open houses. If you meet all the requirements you may apply via our online application process. The link is https://apply.link/39ixrp6 .
236 N. 2nd St., #4, La Puente, CA 91744
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms, Tile Flooring, Air Conditioning and Sizable Closets
- 1 Updated Bathroom, New Bathroom Vanity and Sink, Tiled Floor
- Updated kitchen featuring Tiled Floor, New Sink and Counter Top, Garbage Disposal, Electric Oven and Range and Ceiling Fan
- Living Room, Tile Flooring and Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning, Wall Heater, Ceiling Heater
- On-Site Laundry
- Non Smoking Property
- One Carport space with Lockable Storage Area, second space available for $30/mo
- Street parking available
- Small indoor pets permitted, see policy below
- Shared Back Yard Area
- Water, Sewer and Trash PAID
- Lawn Service PAID
Pet Policy for 236 N 2nd St #4
Small indoor pets are allowed, with the following:
- Mature non-aggressive adult animals only, no puppies or kittens
- Animals may not be a nuisance for neighbors (ie: frequent barking or whining)
- Animals must be under 15 lbs. No exceptions.
- Refundable animal deposit of $300 due on move in
- Monthly animal rent of $30 per animal
- Must provide proof of current vaccination and city license
- Renters insurance must cover animal liability for your breed
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING:
- Centrally located by N Hacienda Blvd & Glendora
- Easy access to Fwy 10, Fwy 60, Fwy 605
- Close to Historic Old Town Business District, City Hall, La Puente Library, City of Industry City Hall, Industry Hills Expo Center, La Puente City Park, Dwight Eisenhower Golf Course
- Near Kaiser Baldwin Park Medical Hospital and Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Easy access to Mt. SAC and Cal Poly Pomona
- Close to California Elementary School and La Puente High School
- Close to Shopping, Restaurants and Bus Lines
A complete application must be filled out for each adult occupying the home, along with $30 cash, cashier’s check or money order for credit/criminal/eviction check. Please include copies of the last two paycheck stubs, one month’s worth or other income receipts. Must provide copies of SS card, valid government-issued photo ID and proof of current address.
- Verifiable monthly gross income of $4247 is required.
- $ 1800 refundable security deposit required.
- Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check.
- Maximum occupancy: 5 people
- No smoking.
- Renter’s Insurance is required.
- Pets considered with additional deposit and pet rent.
- Section 8 eligible.
Please see http://470rent.com/rental-application/ for the application process.
The link to apply for this home is https://apply.link/39ixrp6 .