Available now is an uptown Whittier 2 bedroom duplex with garage. Located in the historic district one block from the Hellman Park hiking trail, two blocks from Broadway Park and the tennis courts, and two blocks from Uptown Whittier is a unique 2 bedroom, 1 bath home nestled in a garden dotted with cottages. The address is 6206 1/2 Greenleaf Ave. You share one wall with other residents in this duplex. The grounds feature lush landscaping and onsite laundry.
The rent is $2175 per month. The refundable deposit is $2700. There is a $30 per adult fee for credit/criminal/eviction checks through RentSpree. The landlord pays for water, sewer, trash, and gardener service, the tenants pay for gas and electricity. There is a one car garage, and additional parking on the street. There is an on-site laundry room.
- 2 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2 (step down)
- 1 bathroom with tub and shower
- 1 large living room
- Galley style kitchen. Gas stove may be provided if desired.
- Hallway leading to bath and bedrooms, with linen closet
- Hardwood floors in the bedrooms and living room
- On-site laundry
- Non smoking property
- Water, trash, sewer paid
- Gardening paid
- Electricity and gas are the responsibility of tenant
- Small pets are OK (see below)
- Bus line 7 stops in front (Norwalk Transit, Green Line to El Monte)
- Situated one block from the Whittier Hills trailhead, popular with novice and experienced hikers from all over the region
- One garage is available
- Verifiable monthly gross (before tax) income of 2.75x the rent is required.
- Refundable security deposit of 1.25x the rent required.
- Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check.
- Maximum occupancy: 5 persons
- No smoking unit
- Renters insurance must be carried.
- VantageScore Credit score above 670 expected. Scores between 580 and 670 may be eligible with additional deposit. No outstanding collections over $200.
- ResidentScore credit score of 538+ expected. Scores between 524 – 537 may be eligible with additional deposit. This score is obtained only through the RentSpree portal or TransUnion SmartMove and is the score that is used for the application process.
- No cosigners.
- Section 8 or VASH considered, as required by state law, provided other requirements are met. No other third party checks.
Because of the COVID19 Stay At Home policy, we have suspended our open houses. If you meet all the requirements you may apply to rent online and make a personal appointment to view the interior. Follow this process:
1) See the pictures, video, 3d tour, features and details. Ask any questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) IMPORTANT: Look at the requirements. Do all adults meet the requirements listed? Don’t waste your time applying if you don’t meet the requirements.
3) Schedule a tour, if desired. Contact our scheduler and a copy of your ID.
4) Gather information for each applicant. They will need a copy of a government issued photo ID and proof of income for the most recent 1 month period.
If you meet all the requirements, you may email us at email@example.com or txt/sms us at 626-470-7368 to request an appointment to view the home’s interior.
5) Apply online. The link for 6206.5 Greenleaf is https://apply.link/2NQxIdM.
ANIMAL POLICY FOR 6206 GREENLEAF:
One small indoor pet is allowed for responsible owners, with the following:
- Mature non-aggressive housebroken neutered adult animals only, no puppies or kittens
- Animals must be under 15 lbs.
- Refundable security deposit of $300 due on move in
- Monthly animal rent of $30 per animal
- Must provide proof of current vaccination and city license and photo of animal
- Renters insurance must cover animal liability for your breed
- Tenant is responsible for all damage caused by the animal
- Animal must be well behaved and not disturb neighbors
- 2 animal limit
Whittier is an active city with a weekly farmer’s market, family fair, free concerts in the parks, active night life, and diverse population. A college town, Whittier is home to Whittier College, Rio Hondo Community College, ATI College, and Southern California University of Health Sciences. Two major hospitals are within the city.