Well situated in Whittier, close to schools, transportation, recreation, dining, and shopping is a cute 1 bedroom duplex with its own outdoor space and garage. The address is 6330 Canobier Ave (home on the right). The cross streets are Hadley near Whittier Blvd.
- 1 Bedroom (11’4″ x 9’5″ plus 7’7″ x 2’3″ closet), luxury vinyl tile
- 1 Bathroom (5’5″ x 7’10”) with skylight, tiled
- Living room (13’3″ x 11’4″ plus 2′ closet, 2′ bookshelf, 2′ alcove), luxury vinyl tile
- Bonus room (7′ x 6’6″) – half bedroom, storage room, office.. tiled
- Kitchen featuring tile, garbage disposal, gas+electric (11’6″ x 9’5″)
- Long driveway (shared) plus street parking
- One car lockable garage (8′ x 17′), with powered outlets
- Air conditioner, wall heater
- Enclosed back porch (shared with neighbor)
- Nice neighborhood, tree lined street
- Close to schools, shopping, laundromat, Whittier greenway trail, and easy freeway access
- Neighborhood of mostly single family and duplex homes
- Shared front yard and private back yard (brick patio)
- Ceiling fans in many rooms
- Water and trash paid
- Lawn service paid
- Small pets OK (see below)
- Non-smoking property
An application must be filled out for each adult occupying the home, along with $38 cash for credit / criminal / eviction check (paid to our application partner). Please include copies of the last two paycheck stubs or other income receipts. You must have gross (before tax) household income of 2.75 times the rent per month to qualify.
Verifiable monthly gross income of $5,211 required.
$2368 security deposit required. Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check.
Maximum occupancy: 3 persons of any age
- Verifiable monthly gross (before tax) income of 2.75x the rent is required.
- Refundable security deposit of 1.25x the rent required.
- Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check.
- Maximum occupancy: 3 persons (1br), 5 persons (2br)
- No smoking unit
- Renters insurance must be carried.
- VantageScore Credit score above 670 expected. Scores between 580 and 670 may be eligible with additional deposit. No outstanding collections over $200.
- ResidentScore credit score of 538+ expected. Scores between 524 – 537 may be eligible with additional deposit. This score is obtained only through the RentSpree portal or TransUnion SmartMove and is the score that is used for the application process.
- No cosigners.
- Source of income criteria is calculated in compliance with CA SB329 and CA SB222.
- No private third party checks are accepted.
5) Apply online. The link for 6330 Canobie is https://apply.link/3CHD7JX
One small pet is allowed for responsible owners, with the following:
- Mature non-aggressive housebroken neutered adult animals only, no puppies or kittens
- Animals must be under 25lbs with a yard, under 15lbs for indoor only
- Refundable security deposit of $300 due on move in
- Monthly animal rent of $30 per animal
- Must provide proof of current vaccination and city license and photo of animal
- Renters insurance must cover animal liability for your breed
- Tenant MUST clean up after their animal immediately in all common areas and daily in personal areas
- Tenant is responsible for all damage caused by the animal
- Animal must be well behaved and not disturb neighbors
Whittier is an active city with a weekly farmer’s market, family fair, free concerts in the parks, active night life, and diverse population. A college town, Whittier is home to Whittier College, Rio Hondo Community College, ATI College, and Southern California University of Health Sciences. Two major hospitals and a major Kaiser facility are within the city.
Businesses and industries in the area include 436 professional services, 845 retail stores, 200 family-type restaurants, 37 manufacturing plants, 7 hotels and motels, 2 new automobile dealerships and over 300 specialty shops and boutiques.
“My Name I Give To Thee”
Dear Town, for whom the flowers are born,
Stars shine, and happy songbirds sing,
What can my evening give to thy morn,
My Winter to Thy Spring?
A life not void of pure intent
With small desert of praise or blame;
The Love I felt, the Good I meant,
I leave Thee with My Name.
— John Greenleaf Whittier