Available was a 1 bedroom front unit home with a garage in a fourplex located in Whittier. Good access to freeways, parks, shopping, restaurants, Starbucks, and the Whittier Greenway Trail.
The location is 6043-A El Rancho Drive at Broadway.
This home is approximately 621 square feet with one bedroom and one bath.
Front door opens into courtyard, back door opens onto alley.
- Large living room with wall air conditioning / heating, ceiling fan, multiple windows, and security screen door.
- Kitchen with tile, garbage disposal, new countertops and cabinets, and dining area with ceiling fan and back door.
- Full bathroom featuring tub, shower and dual flush toilet.
- Bedroom with closet
- Hardwood floors in bedroom, hallway, and living room
- Garage with sink / washer hookups (no gas dryer hookup in garage)
- 1 small indoor-only pet allowed with restrictions (see below)
Maximum occupancy: 3 persons in a 1 bedroom, 5 persons in a 2 bedroom
No smoking property
One small pet is allowed for responsible owners, with the following:
- Mature non-aggressive housebroken neutered adult animals only, no puppies or kittens
- Animals must be under 25lbs with a yard, under 15lbs for indoor only
- Refundable security deposit of $300 due on move in
- Monthly animal rent of $30 per animal
- Must provide proof of current vaccination and city license and photo of animal
- Renters insurance must cover animal liability for your breed
- Tenant is responsible for all damage caused by the animal
- Animal must be well behaved and not disturb neighbors
- Verifiable monthly gross (before tax) income of 2.75x the rent is required.
- Refundable security deposit of 1.25x the rent required.
- Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check.
- Maximum occupancy: 3 persons (1br), 5 persons (2br)
- No smoking unit
- Renters insurance must be carried.
- VantageScore Credit score above 670 expected. Scores between 580 and 670 may be eligible with additional deposit. No outstanding collections over $200.
- ResidentScore credit score of 538+ expected. Scores between 524 – 537 may be eligible with additional deposit. This score is obtained only through the RentSpree portal or TransUnion SmartMove and is the score that is used for the application process.
- No cosigners.
- Source of income criteria is calculated in compliance with CA SB329 and CA SB222.
- No private third party checks are accepted.
WE VERIFY CREDIT, CRIMINAL, RENTAL HISTORY, AND PROOF OF INCOME.
An application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check.
Rent control and fair housing laws require that all persons follow the same process for applying. Please follow this process:
1) See the pictures, video, 3d tour, features and details. Ask any questions via email at email@example.com.
2) View the home at an open house.
3) IMPORTANT: Look at the requirements. Do all adults meet the requirements listed? Don’t waste your time applying if you don’t meet the requirements.
4) Gather information for each applicant. They will need a copy of a government issued photo ID and proof of income for the most recent 1 month period.
5) Have EACH ADULT fill out an application with our application provider, RentSpree: 6043A El Rancho (corrected link). There is a fee of $38 for the credit, criminal, and eviction checks. Please fill it out completely, we are unable to process it if you leave information out or provide false information.
6) Within a day, you should get a link to upload your ID and proof of income for verification.
Living room with ceiling fan, wall air conditioner
Second view of living room
Bedroom with hardwood floor and closet
Whittier is an active city with a weekly farmer’s market, family fair, free concerts in the parks, active night life, and diverse population. A college town, Whittier is home to Whittier College, Rio Hondo Community College, ATI College, and Southern California University of Health Sciences. Two major hospitals and a major Kaiser facility are within the city.
Businesses and industries in the area include 436 professional services, 845 retail stores, 200 family-type restaurants, 37 manufacturing plants, 7 hotels and motels, 2 new automobile dealerships and over 300 specialty shops and boutiques.
“My Name I Give To Thee”
Dear Town, for whom the flowers are born,
Stars shine, and happy songbirds sing,
What can my evening give to thy morn,
My Winter to Thy Spring?
A life not void of pure intent
With small desert of praise or blame;
The Love I felt, the Good I meant,
I leave Thee with My Name.
— John Greenleaf Whittier