Centrally located near Whittier Blvd is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath unit in a small 6 unit complex. 2 blocks from shopping at Smart & Final, 7-11, CVS and Walgreens, and easy walking distance to 8-10 restaurants and the Whittier Quad and PIH Hospital, convenient to bus stops. The Whittier Greenway Trail is 2 blocks away, providing access to a 5 mile long pedestrian and bike path.
The home has been significantly remodelled with new windows, new electrical, new flooring, new paint, new kitchen, etc.
- 1 Bedroom (10.5′ x 11′) with a closet (2′ x 4′), luxury vinyl tile.
- 1 Bathroom with tub and shower (7’4″ x 5′), tiled.
- Kitchen with plenty of cabinets and dining area (15′ x 7.5′), tiled.
- Stove / Oven may be provided, or bring your own
- Refrigerator may be purchased as-is for $175, otherwise bring your own
- Living room (15′ x 7.5′) with luxury vinyl tile.
- Hallway (7’6″ x 3′) with back door
- Access high speed gigabit fiber internet/tv service from Frontier Communications
- New air conditioning in living room and bedroom
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Gas heat in living room and bedroom
- Security screen doors in front and back
- Covered community area outside the front door
- On-site coin laundry
- Online rent payment option
- Pets optional (see below)
- No off street parking provided – only neighborhood parking
- Refundable security deposit of 1.25x the rent required
Open House Saturday September 23rd, 10:00am – 10:30am
Park on neighborhood streets and come to 12802 La Cuarta St. Come through the gate towards the back, follow the open house signs.
- Verifiable monthly gross (before tax) income of 2.75x the rent is required.
- Refundable security deposit of 1.25x the rent required.
- Application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check.
- Maximum occupancy: 3 persons (1br), 5 persons (2br)
- No smoking unit
- Renters insurance must be carried.
- VantageScore Credit score above 670 expected. Scores between 580 and 670 may be eligible with additional deposit. No outstanding collections over $200.
- ResidentScore credit score of 538+ expected. Scores between 524 – 537 may be eligible with additional deposit. This score is obtained only through the RentSpree portal or TransUnion SmartMove and is the score that is used for the application process.
- No cosigners.
- Source of income criteria is calculated in compliance with CA SB329 and CA SB222.
- No private third party checks are accepted.
WE VERIFY CREDIT, CRIMINAL, RENTAL HISTORY, AND PROOF OF INCOME.
An application required for every adult (18 years or older) for credit/criminal/eviction check.
Rent control and fair housing laws require that all persons follow the same process for applying. Please follow this process:
1) See the pictures, video, 3d tour, features and details. Ask any questions via email at email@example.com.
2) View the home at an open house.
3) IMPORTANT: Look at the requirements. Do all adults meet the requirements listed? Don’t waste your time applying if you don’t meet the requirements.
4) Gather information for each applicant. They will need a copy of a government issued photo ID and proof of income for the most recent 1 month period (eg: 4 weekly paychecks, 2 twice-monthly or biweekly paychecks).
5) Have EACH ADULT fill out an application with our application provider, RentSpree: https://apply.link/3pqsgBJ. Fill it out completely, we are unable to process it if you leave information out.
6) Within a day, you should get a link to upload your ID and proof of income for verification.
Details of the application process may be found at http://470rent.com/rental-application/. Call or TXT us at 626-470-7368 if you have any questions.
One small pet is allowed for responsible owners, with the following:
- Mature non-aggressive housebroken neutered adult animals only, no puppies or kittens
- Animals must be under 25lbs with a yard, under 15lbs for indoor only
- Refundable security deposit of $300 due on move in
- Monthly animal rent of $30 per animal
- Must provide proof of current vaccination and city license and photo of animal
- Renters insurance must cover animal liability for your breed
- Tenant MUST clean up after their animal immediately in all common areas and daily in personal areas
- Tenant is responsible for all damage caused by the animal
- Animal must be well behaved and not disturb neighbors
Whittier is an active city with a weekly farmer’s market, family fair, free concerts in the parks, active night life, and diverse population. A college town, Whittier is home to Whittier College, Rio Hondo Community College, ATI College, and Southern California University of Health Sciences. Two major hospitals and a major Kaiser facility are within the city.
Businesses and industries in the area include 436 professional services, 845 retail stores, 200 family-type restaurants, 37 manufacturing plants, 7 hotels and motels, 2 new automobile dealerships and over 300 specialty shops and boutiques.
“My Name I Give To Thee”
Dear Town, for whom the flowers are born,
Stars shine, and happy songbirds sing,
What can my evening give to thy morn,
My Winter to Thy Spring?
A life not void of pure intent
With small desert of praise or blame;
The Love I felt, the Good I meant,
I leave Thee with My Name.
— John Greenleaf Whittier